Thursday, May 8, 2008

Gossip Girl

I must admit I am totally addicted to Gossip Girl on the CW. I love it. Besides the drama and the gorgeous people, I absolutely adore the style! As I sat around chatting with some drag queens yesterday they turned to me and commented, "that girl's outfit is gossip girl like; it's so cute" They were right, she could have been straight from the bitchy Upper East Side indeed. So what makes their style so iconic?


What are the Gossip Girl essentials?

*Tights. Colored tights that is. And no footless kind.

*Flats in a contrasting color as those amazing tights.

*Trench jacket in a vivid color.

*Headband. Thick or skinny with a bow detail.

*Party Dress for a night out of cosmos with the girls.

*Arm Candy. Either a hot bag or a hot guy or even better...both.


The beautiful Leighton Meester and Blake Lively are on the cover of Nylon this month. The looks are yet again amazing. Here are some amazing pictures from their photo shoot. Enjoy. And start counting down to next Monday with an all new episode.


All images via flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin