Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The Humans Are Dead

I have an addiction to Robots. I know, weird. My past obsession with bows is slowly moving over for Robots. I can't even explain why. Sometimes, I also question my sanity. So here are some of my Robot loves:


Pictures that I loved and saved on my computer over the past few months...

(sorry, I don't recall where I got these from)


Flight of the Conchords: The Humans are Dead.....how can you not love this song?


Robot Base Lamp......via


Robot Tote.....via.  (and remember this tote?)

Robot Attack Natural Tote Bag


Robot Buttons.....via

love robots button badge pack by laura susannah


Robot Watch....via

robot-watch-is-cute.jpg


A Robot shirt...via

4 Robots! 50 robot tees


My earlier, December, post on Robots here

1 comment:

  1. im way to lazy to make an account...but this is erin and if you think we're getting a robot tattoo now instead of a bow you are very very mistaken!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin