Saturday, March 14, 2009

addictions

Lauren gave me this award! Thanks. So now I am passing it on to five more blogs. The rules are...
You must include the person that gave you the award, and link it back to them. You must list 5 of your Fabulous Addictions in the post. You must copy and paste these rules in the post. Right click the award icon & save to your computer then post with your own awards. To my way of thinking, this is not only a nice tribute, it widens the reading audience.

My fabulous addictions:
1. A Very Happy Life
2. Leroy's Legacy
3. Ma Vie en Couleur Éclatante
4. Movies and Melodies
5. Slacktivism
( All my dear friend's blogs....they would be even more fabulous if they updated them more frequently)


And my five addictions:
1. coffee.....especially coffee dates with a certain someone that is leaving.
2. blogging/internet
3. perfume.....I have a lovely collection
4. music
5. dresses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin