Monday, August 3, 2009

You Know You Want To Listen

This week, I am bringing you Matt Duke. Brought to you courtesy of my younger sister, Coco. She gave me his albums a while back and I feel in love with this kid. What is there not to love about a cute boy playing guitar and writing his own music? He started playing piano when he was seven and taught himself how to play the guitar. I can't honestly pick a favorite song. His albums are the type where you listen to all the songs without having to skip a track. But some of his more popular songs are "Sex and Reruns" and "Rabbit" and "Tidal Wave". I own both the "Winter Child" and "Kingdom Underground" albums and you should too.
Check out his website here.This live performance was at Drexel University, Philadelphia last September 2008. My newly married friends just flew into Philadelphia today. He is going there for med school there!

Go ahead and listen.

Rose (Album Version) - Matt Duke

Tidal Waves (Album Version) - Matt Duke

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog...precious. And this guy is too cute! Look at that baby face. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin