Monday, September 21, 2009

To the Nines

I didn't actually watch the Emmys but I still have an opinion on everyone's style! I felt overall there weren't too many amazing dresses. Here are a few of my favorite ladies and I threw in John Krasinski because he is just too adorable! Overall, I think it is a tie between January Jones and Oliva Wilde. What do you think?
John Krasinski, in Prada.
Jenna Fischer, in Reem Acra with a Christian Louboutin clutch and Neil Lane jewels.
Ginnifer Goodwin, in Yves Saint Laurent with Brian Atwood shoes and Ivanka Trump jewels.
Olivia Wilde, in Marchesa dress and purse.
January Jones, in Versace and Neil Lane jewels.

3 comments:

  1. January Jones, hands down best dressed. I thought if Olivia Wilde's dress didn't have that cutout, it would look just like a regular bridal gown. Who wears a wedding dress to the Emmys? Also, I thought Gennifer Goodwin's dress fit strangely in the bust. Couldn't get past that.

    Look at me being bitchy this morning! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin