Thursday, October 8, 2009

Glee

I love Wednesday nights. Glee is the best new show this fall season! I just love it. Yeah, I am constanly listening to their songs all day. It is such a well casted show as well. It is hard to pick my favorites but I just adore...
Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury.
Yeah, she is a fellow ginger so I love her; but; she wears the cutest outfits on the show. She is just so adorable.

Cory Monteith as Finn Hudson.
He is tall, awkward, and so darn charming.
(yeah, I might have a Glee obsession. But who doesn't?)

6 comments:

  1. I'm GLEE obsessed too. A big group of us gets together to watch it every Wednesday. We refer to it as glee club.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, how I love Glee! You can't help but sing along. And I totally agree. Finn is so awkward but in a totally charming, you really should ask me out kind of way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't watched this! I'm dedicating tomorrow to doing nothing but catching up on TV shows.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha...i'm laughing at the "L" :)-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glee is awesome! I love it when Lea Michele sings especially. I really hope Emma doesn't end up marrying Ken! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin