Thursday, February 25, 2010

Single

The fabulous girls at Sweet Nothings posted this link of "31 Things I Wish I'd Known About Dating When I Was 21". It is wonderful list. Go check it out. A few tips are listed below....just as a teaser.
picture via.

15. You’re special, unique, and important, but you’re not a princess—no matter what Daddy says (although for the record, my dad calls me “Erin”).

21. You can’t force chemistry. If you like him as a friend, the attraction might grow, but if it doesn’t, don’t force it. And don’t waste his time.

27. There should be a medium ground between workaholism and his absolute devotion. “The knight departing for new adventures offends his lady, yet she has nothing but contempt for him if he remains at her feet” (Simone de Beauvoir, The Second Sex, 658).

Check out all 31 tips here.

3 comments:

  1. congrats on winning the j.ruffles giveaway! u have a lovely blog here! totally agree with #21, love should feel natural, not forced!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Megan- you're the winner of the Apartment 34 giveway! Email me your contact info!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin