Tuesday, May 11, 2010

secret

Okay, I can admit that I totally love reading my weekly horoscope. I can never remember them long enough to know if they are accurate though. Pathetic, I know. But The Frisky has the best weekly horoscopes. This is mine for this week. Check yours out here. So do you read horoscopes? spill.


Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

You can’t run from your feelings anymore! As much as you want to see the imperfections in everyone you meet, then complain about the despair you feel, this vicious cycle is about to end! Yes, a major epiphany about you in relationships is about to hit, and if all goes right, it’ll reverberate in all the right places, hitting at least an 8.9 on the orgasmic Richter scale

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin