Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A little jealous

Take a stroll through Karen's house from The Art of Doing Stuff. You can be insanely jealous of her amazing home too. There are a million pieces I am wanting and another million inspirations from her home too. I am really loving all the gold accents. It's so warm and inviting while still glamorous and full of style. Just wonderful.
Can we talk about this perfect bookshelf or that awesome chair?
Stunning portrait.
yes, I want that claw foot tub asap.

3 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, and love the wooden floor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am jealous too! I love that shaggy white chair and the bathroom...they are my faves!

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am jealous too! I love that shaggy white chair and the bathroom...they are my faves!

    xoxo Bardot in Blue

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin