Thursday, September 16, 2010

RUE MAGAZINE

Rue Magazine went live today. Yep, it was the first thing I checked out this morning after crawling out of bed. And it made a wonderful start to my day! The team behind Rue Magazine are geniuses. The magazine is filled with ideas, beautiful interiors, awesome photos, and pure eye candy the entire way through. So what are you waiting for? Go check it out. (you will probably have to go through it a few times to grasp its awesomeness). Here are just a few images that grabbed my attention. Trust me, the whole magazine was captivating. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. devoured it this morning at my desk!


    LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words about Rue! It means the world to us!

    xo,
    Crystal

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin