Sunday, January 23, 2011

kid, you must have cool parents...


I have already expressed my love for this awesome map fabric (right here) but I couldn't resist adding it to this unisex baby's room (and no there is no bun in the oven here. thank goodness!). I am pretty sure I love this fabric so much that I might not even wait for a child to come along so I can use it somewhere. The inspiration board below doesn't have anything too crazy going. It is a simple and refined room with saturated primary colors, patterns, and modern baby furniture. And now for a baby's room inspiration board...


2 comments:

  1. Soooo glad you found my blog and left a comment - so that I could find yours!! Your website is also beautiful!

    xoxo
    Hallie

    ReplyDelete
  2. This will be an inspiration to the babies and i was amaze to the animals like a map.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin