Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Sunny LA

I have arrived back from the Design Bloggers Conference in LA. I won't go into too many details of the conference...I don't want you to get too jealous (as you should be). The Design Bloggers Conference was awesome though! I met some amazing people and learned loads of awesome information. Hopefully, some of my new fellow bloggers are reading this now. Hello!

I do want to discuss the delicious restaurant that I had the pleasure of going to on Monday. It is called Playa located at 7360 Beverly Blvd. Los Angeles. If you are in LA then you MUST go. It was seriously unreal. The decor was pretty awesome too. Very swanky.

Please order the Papas Salsa Verde: kennebec potatoes, avocado, chiles,
serranos, micro cilantro.
sea urchin lighting?
tasty!
bonus: loads of great alcohol.

Thanks to Monika, Carla, Rachel, and Courtney for the great evening out on the town.

Photos #1 & #3 via. Photo #2 via.

4 comments:

  1. That was a fun an unexpected adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog Megan! and thanks for the mention! i'm putting you on my "fabulous" list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. Following you :)
    Mary Ann

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin