Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today's Inspiration

I am really starting to appreciate a more sleek and sophisticated interior (thank you to my current work position). This interior is really tugging at my heart strings. It is an interior where I wouldn't feel any stress. Very clean and simple and yet very polished and sophisticated. That sofa looks so inviting and comfy. Yeah, I can do this look.
Nina Freudenberger via Trad Home.

I have designed a sophisticated living room. Clean lines, muted colors, well made furniture and excellent lighting. It is my interpretation of the above look and what I'd love to live in. So it doesn't look like the above room but I generate the same feeling from both looks. I hope you enjoy it too. Tell me what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin