Tuesday, May 31, 2011

here we go again

Welcome back to the work week! At least, it's a short one this week. phew. I am already planning ahead for a sunny weekend to wear an outfit similar to the one below. Long maxi, cropped top, gladiator sandals, crossbody bag, and a scarf or long necklace. Yes, please. There are a lot of tragic maxi dresses out there. But you can't go wrong with a solid, racer back type. Would you rock this outfit? How do you style your maxi dress? I know my sister wants to wear a fedora with her maxi. What about you...

1 comment:

  1. I love a long black maxi dress! The outfit you put together is so chic! I have been wearing my long black maxi with a jean jacket, scarf and flat sandals.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin