Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Renegade

Look what launched today....Yes, I am a Stella and Dot stylist but I am going to be honest with you....At first, I was unsure about this new Renegade Collection. But I keep looking at it and I'm falling head over heels for it now. I am now excited for it to arrived all pretty packaged on my doorstep. I was debating between the Cluster Necklace and the Cluster Bracelet this morning. oh, I enjoy that this was my struggle today. What is your favorite piece from the new Renegade Collection?
See that awesome knotted chain necklace? It isn't even out yet.....they are teasing us with this picture. But I really want that necklace. Holy awesomeness!!!!

And of course, you can buy the Renegade Collection here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin