Sunday, July 31, 2011

Gold Feathers with Leopard Spots

Hello readers! Yep, that's me below. I had my wonderful boyfriend take a photo of me for the Stella & Dot's Style on the Street contest. If only I could have run into Lisa Warninger from Urban Weeds to legitimately take my street style photo. This will do very well though. I entered the contest and am hoping to win $250 jewelry shopping spree and handbag with S&D! I think my chances are wonderful.

Of course, I could use your help! VOTE FOR ME!!! That would be fantastic! Voting doesn't start until the 6th but you can become a fan of S&D and look at all my competitors' entries right now.
So how do you like my outfit? Think I can win?
Pegasus Necklace, Chantilly Lace Cuff and Clover Double Wrap Leather Bracelet


Oh, side note...I've my tying my shirts for the past week now. In love with this look.

3 comments:

  1. Why in front of the dumpsters???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def will vote bc I think you've got a super cute outfit!! Love leopard!! thanks for stopping by!


    www.MrsCapretta.com
    Recipes Fashion Marriage

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin