Saturday, August 27, 2011

Cool as ice cream

I love this soft and sweet outdoor space. I can admire it but it'd never fly and our place. So instead, I can wear this space. I created an inspiration board that almost likes like a delicious summer ice cream.
via.

Would you decorate or wear this sweet color palette?
Room to Style


Halston Heritage silk evening gown, $543
Miss Selfridge printed top, £45
Scholl gladiator shoes, $51
Sandra Dini 18k jewelry, $1,160
essie nail color, turquoise & caicos, $8
Heather Hedemann - Stella & Dot Stylist, $59
Interior Design /

1 comment:

  1. eeek! love love the room, and even more i love the outfit! wishing this color combo would work at my house, too. darn those boys.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin