Thursday, August 4, 2011

My Way

This style is what I'd refer to as "Luxe Bohemian" and I really like it! Maybe it's the inner Portland hippie within me or maybe it's that I spot Eames inspired chairs or just maybe it's the sheepskin because it reminds me of my childhood. I probably like this space because this dining room just rocks. What are your thoughts? Love, neutral or dislike?
via.
(This is Amber's dining room but please also read this post she wrote here. I'm at that length.)


How to translate a look for you personally....
Searching to design a space? Look for inspiration that you gravitate towards and decide what about that space you like. Above, I love the bold rug, texture, mid-century modern chair and the pendant. I love the space above but am able to take those ideas and translate them into my own take of this space. Check out my version below....
My Way

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin