Sunday, October 16, 2011

true blood

 I'm thinking of being Jessica from True Blood this Halloween. I already have the red hair and a bottle of True Blood. Now I just need a Merlotte's shirt and green apron. Thoughts? I need something simple and easy. What are you dressing up as this Halloween?
via.

And here is what my costume ended up looking like:
Yes, I decided to add some fake blood. That's Frankenstein next to me...maybe he will star in a True Blood episode one day (never know with that show).

2 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I'm being either Khloe Kardashian or a hippie... lacking in ideas this year :(
    Have a great Monday!
    ~aly @thealyway

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea what to be! I don't want to buy a costume so I need to think of something creative.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin