Tuesday, December 27, 2011

do it

I received two items for Christmas that I've been longing for. I got a pair of faux leather leggings and a faux fur vest. I guess I like the look of animals (not real ones that have been killed for my clothing purposes. faux only). I enjoy testing current fashion trends. I've already rocked my fur vest and can't wait to wear it again (denim, oatmeal lace sweater, chambray shirt and fur vest). My boyfriend called me "Icelandic Fur Trader Meg" the entire time while I wore my vest too. Now I have to style my leather leggings. These present a bit more of a challenge. But I've accepted it and I'll find the perfect outfit very soon. Are you rocking either of these trends?
1. Leather pants

2. Faux Fur Vest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin