Thursday, January 5, 2012

Cabin

This time of the year makes me want to retreat to the snowy woods and relax.Sit by the fire, read a good book, play in the snow, spend some quality time with the boyfriend. Let's take an imaginary trip to a lovely cabin....

North Lake Wenatchee Cabin modern exterior
modern exterior design by seattle architect DeForest Architects
It will have wood, wood and more wood. With exposed beams off course. 
Designer Goes Retro tropical
Sugar Bowl Residence modern bedroom
Montana mix eclectic bedroom
North Lake Wenatchee Cabin sun room modern patio
modern patio design by seattle architect DeForest Architects

And here are some of the items you'd find in my cabin.......
My Dream Cabin
lounge chair/lamp/stump/antlers/basket/wishbone chair/dining table/wellie holder/blankets
Want to run off into the snowy woods and find a cabin with me?

2 comments:

  1. Looks soo cozy! Too bad it's nearly 80s here in California.. barely any snow!

    Ceecee's Inspirations Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this - I want a cabin too! And yes, you got me - I'm totally Pinterest obsessed. Officially following you on Pinterest, BlogLovin' & Blogger. Maybe I'm just internet obsessed, altogether?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin