Thursday, February 23, 2012

wood or upholster

I've got headboards on my mind. My bedroom feels incomplete right now. I need a headboard for the space. Right now our bed is under the window with unfortunate looking drapery. Such a sad sight. I either need to a) get new drapery or b) invest in a headboard. Here are some that I'm currently enjoying. What's your bed situation? Headboard? wood, upholstered......do tell.
1/2/3/4/5
I also like to note that I love Pinterest but it is the most aggravating thing when the image you pinned from someone else doesn't lead to the correct or original source. ugh.

1 comment:

  1. I have a solid maple wood bed, but lately I have been thinking about how pretty fabric headboards are.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin