Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Date Night



It's date night in Portland tonight. Joel and I are trying to enjoy some of Portland's fabulous restaurants before we move to the mountains. I've already had the pleasure of enjoying the delicious pizza and drinks at Oven and Shaker and now Joel must taste it. If you're ever in Portland, I recommend checking out Oven and Shaker. I mean, who doesn't love pizza and cocktails? And these aren't just any cocktails and pizzas. I also love the simplicity of their logo and the interior design of the restaurant. I'm hoping to do a "best of Portland guide" in the next month or so. It will probably be after we deal with the joys of moving. Stay tuned. Portland is a great foodie town.

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin