Saturday, April 28, 2012

Ideabook

I've started my new job here in Bozeman and I've been trying to familiarize myself with some of the fabulous fixtures and fitting lines that we carry. I found some beautiful examples of installed Donbracht and Lefroy Brooks products. I'm pretty excited to surround myself with such stunning products. Off to go learn some more. Hope your weekend is going well.

Beach Avenue Condo - Procon Projects Ltd. modern bathroom
Divine Kitchens LLC contemporary kitchen
California Cool in the Castro-Bathroom modern bathroom
Noe Valley Master Suite contemporary bathroom
Remodel San Francisco contemporary bathroom

Kitchen Sink/Faucet contemporary kitchen

1 comment:

  1. beautiful modern designs! I love them all! hope you had a lovely weekend!

    xo,
    ashlee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin