Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Green House

In our future home, we'd like a green house. I'd prefer a small, built structure and not some plastic thing. The growing season in Montana is very short and there's always a chance of frost/snow in June so a greenhouse would be ideal. I need to brush up on my gardening knowledge and skills though. I haven't killed my flowers, herb garden, or house plants yet. I'd say I am off to a good start. What are your thoughts on a greenhouse? Do you have one? Do you want one? Any tips for newbie gardeners like me?
Green House made out of windows
// 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 //

1 comment:

  1. That's the beauty of nature so we can enjoy the treasure of it and use the Women's leather tote handbags and the beautiful orange Platform thick heel shoes with nice place!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin