Sunday, July 22, 2012

Summer Heat

It's officially hot in Bozeman. I wish we lived on a lake. I'd be in the water everyday if that was the case. But I can't complain since there are lakes and rivers near by. And not to mention every other form of recreational possible. Yesterday, Joel and I went on a 12.41 mile hike with a 3,000 ft altitude change. Today, I'm taking it easy, relaxing and listening to music. Speaking of music....I'm always on the look out for new tunes. Any suggestions?! Right now I'm listening to Zac Brown Band, Grace Potter & the Nocturnals, ZZ Ward, and Citizen Cope. So what else should I be listening too? Enjoy the summer sun.
All photos by Corrie Bond.


2 comments:

  1. Love those old timey photos :) and relaxing and listening to music sounds great to me.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12.41 mile hike?! girl, you rock! that sounds like something karl would drag me along for, ha. i think he and joel may have a few things in common!

    your 'today' sounds lovely as ever. right now, i am listening to gotye, florence and the machine, the fray (new ones) and death cab. i loooove new music finds, too.

    hope all is well in MT. i want to come visit sooooon!
    xxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin