Thursday, January 31, 2013

Warby Parker

Here are lots of pictures of my face...
No, but really it's this awesome virtual try-on over at Warby Parker. Have you heard of them? They are this totally affordable and hip eye glass company. They will actually send you five pairs of glasses to try on at your home and then pay for the return postage. Isn't that so clever? You also might be able to find them as they tour around the country on their Class Trip. My co-worker is getting a pair and I couldn't resit trying a few pairs for myself. I don't need glasses but if I did which would you suggest that I purchase?

2 comments:

  1. Your hair is so long now Megan! You look gorgeous. I think Finn is my favourite style on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like Japsy or Finn on you. I just did the try at home thing but didn't get any that I liked. I'll have to try to connect when the Class Trip comes to LA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin