Sunday, November 3, 2013

What's Been Going On

I swear I haven't disappeared again. So what have you missed in the last week? I celebrated my birthday this past Thursday, Halloween. It was a delightful birthday filled with delicious food, people I love, and some fabulous gifts. Thanks for all that made it special. My boyfriend got me a marvelous chocolate cake that was gluten free too!
Joel and I headed to Missoula yesterday for a mini day trip. It was fun to see another town in Montana and check out what it had to offer. I really enjoyed it there and found the most amusing sign while on our walk. Hope your past week and weekend has been going well. We'll check up soon.
follow me on instagram @megancmcdevitt

3 comments:

  1. The cake looks so delicious. I hope you had a great birthday and that many many more are to come. The sign is hilarious! Love it!

    I hope you are enjoying the last bit of the weekend.

    Jessica @ Sunny Days and Starry Nights

    ReplyDelete
  2. You forgot to mention that you found the 'vase' that you blogged about below!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep on posting such quality articles as this is a rare thing to find these days. I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!
    Quick House Sale San Antonio

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin