Thursday, October 29, 2009

Birth Order Traits

My sister texted me a few days ago after one of her classes saying that I had all the traits of a first born child. Of course, I went and looked them up and they are pretty spot on.
First Born Traits:
Natural Leader
High Achiever
Organized
On-time
Know-it-all
Bossy
Responsible
Adult- pleaser
Obeys the rules
(Yep, that would be me)
So here are the other traits...check them out.
Midddle Born Traits:
Flexible
Easy-going
Social
Peacemakers
Independent
Secretive
May feel life is unfair
Strong negotiator
Generous
Last Born Traits:
Risk-taker
Outgoing
Creative
Self-centered
Financially irresponsible
Competitive
Bored easily
Likes to be pampered
Sense of humor
Only Child Traits:
Close to parents
Self-control
Leader
Mature
Dependable
Demanding
Unforgiving
Private
Sensitive
So did you fit the traits? Read more here.

4 comments:

  1. i'm DEFINITELY the last born :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely resemble the first born traits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm an only child and definitely fit the profile, although I could also be a middle child according to that list (oddly enough).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the information. That’s a awesome article you posted. I found the post very useful as well as interesting. I will come back to read some more.
    Only Children

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin