Tuesday, February 2, 2010

The Beaux-Arts Ball

I am giddy with excitement. My cousin has two extra tickets to The Beaux-Arts Ball at the Portland Art Museum and I get to go! Yep, me! A ball inspired by art with performances by Seattle burlesque star Lily Verlaine, Gang of Four’s Dave Allen, and New York rock band Morningwood. Oh, and performers whose bodies are painted to resemble iconic works of art. Doesn't it just sound fantastic?! Now the only problem...what to wear? ahhh. Well, in my dreams I would be waring a stunning vintage dress from Xtabay in Portland. Just check out some of these dresses. Unbelievably beautiful. All amazing dresses from Xtabay.

3 comments:

  1. Gasp!! The first one is WOW!!! I checked out the blog and the front on that one is incredible...

    The fancy-backed gold one would look beautiful with your hair though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I put in my vote for the first or last one. This sounds like such a fun evening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. um that white dress is like rehersal dinner fabulous.

    balls are amazing..i went to one in vienna when I was studying abroad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin