Monday, July 12, 2010

Award

Okay, so I received a wonderful little award from Sunny Days & Starry Nights. Now you all get to know a little bit more about me (not that you need to know even more about me. haha).

Here are the rules:

1. Thank the person that gave you award.
2. Copy the award and put it on the blog.
3. List 3 things you love about yourself.
4. Post a picture you love.
5. Tag 5 people to pass the award on


I love my hair (it gets lots of compliments and I love it).
I love that I am a bit weird (hopefully just a bit. debatable though).
I love that I can get giddy about the little things in life.

I am LOVING this picture. I really just want to go to the airport and hop on a flight to somewhere abroad. If only I was more spontaneous.

I am tagging the following people:

The award that I have to post:
blogaward3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin