Monday, January 10, 2011

way to start the week

I love getting that email that tells me that Lonny is live today. Here are some of my favorites from the current issue. The photos are from just two houses.
Love all the bold graphics, blue sofa, awesome rug, glass coffee table and photo gallery wall.
I spy a Bertoia and lucite chairs holding books, awesome striped dining chairs, and pedestal table.
Large tufted ottoman, ikat chairs/pillows, garden stool as a side table, Asian orange vase and awesome built-ins.
Faux bamboo chair, beautiful printed roman shade fabric, orange chair, green pillow.
Simple white bedding, monogram pillows, tufted side chair, sweet bench and cool graphic draperies on the French doors.

All via the fabulous Lonny Magazine.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful decor. I love the black chandlier over the white bedding.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin