Monday, April 11, 2011

Wind Blown

It is hard to return back to Portland's rain after an amazing and beautiful trip to Aruba. Go if you ever get the chance! I won't bore you with too many details or make you insanely jealous of our trip. I will be brief. So here's the quick recap...Joel became a pro at kite surfing (he was even jumping by the end of the trip!), we drank lots of delicious drinks while floating down the lazy river, laid on the white sandy beaches, Mal & I attempted wind surfing, ate lots of yummy food, explored the island, got lots of sand in our hair, got a little pink, went snorkeling, relaxed in the sun, swam in the ocean and had a fantastic time overall. Oh, I am so grateful my boyfriend's family invited me along! Instead of reading my rambles please look at some pictures instead. Enjoy.
The boy went kite surfing while Mal and I tried our skills at wind surfing.
simulated surfing. looked so hard!
Siblings.
Joel and Me. (please note my awesome pants!)
late night on the swings.
Joel was really good at kite surfing.
The Arikok National Park was gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin