Monday, April 18, 2011

Maine

I am already so excited for the 4th of July this year! I am going to be celebrating it in Maine. I plan on being unapologetically nautical. Stripes, blues, red, knots, sailing, lobsters....all things east coast. Hopefully I can find a cute lobster accessory! oh, I can't wait. Let me know if you know of anything great for my nautical extravaganza. Sister, I will need to borrow your pair of Sperry.

via.Lobster Love!
via.

Summer dress
$138 - modcloth.com

Striped dress
$48 - modcloth.com

Fancy blouse
$40 - modcloth.com

Vintage top
$70 - modcloth.com

Playful Pastime Top
$38 - modcloth.com

Steve madden sandal
$70 - zappos.com

Sea Bags logo tote bag
$185 - farfetch.com

Sea Bags logo tote bag
$185 - farfetch.com

Marc by Marc Jacobs stamps watch
$250 - net-a-porter.com

KING chain necklace
$15 - modcloth.com

Ray Ban wayfarer sunglass
$155 - saksfifthavenue.com

4 comments:

  1. so so so fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always wanted to go to Maine and eat lobster! I'm so jealous!!! I know you will have tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that blue striped dress! Have fun in Maine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am all about nautical! Good luck finding the lobster accessory :) I'll let you know if I find one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin