1. This weekend I'm going to a house warming part, a couple graduation parties (congrats), going to the Timber's game and spending time with my favorite boy, Joel.
2. My last vacation was to San Francisco with Joel. It was a beautiful and fantastic long weekend.
3. My next vacation will be traveling to Maine! I am extra giddy now that this vacation is right around the corner. I can't wait!
4. My favorite way to relax is sitting around with some friends with my feet up and listening to some good music in the background. Oh, and a delicious beverage and snack always helps.
5. When vacationing one should always smile. You're on vacation!
6. When vacationing one should never feel bad for being on vacation. Embrace it.
7. The best part about a vacation is experiencing something out of the ordinary.