Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Mine

I gasped when I came across this jacket. It just may be the most perfect jacket I've ever set my blue eyes upon. No, I am not being dramatic. This jacket is fantastic. I come across lots of things that I love and that make me smile but this jacket brings it to a whole new level. You may be asking yourself, what is so special about this jacket. Okay, let me explain...

First, the color. It isn't another black jacket. It is a rich, neutral color that sits nicely against my pale skin. Second, it has a hood. Try and find CUTE jackets with hoods (it's harder than it seems). It rains lots in Oregon (not a rumor). Hoods are important. Third, it cinches at the waist. Hallelujah for some shape. Lastly, it has awesome packets and sleeve tab details. So basically it's amazing and I'd love to have it in my closet. Oh, the other awesome part. It only cost $57.99. Yep, you read that right. Medium, please.

Buy it here.
Here are two outfits to wear with this FANTASTIC jacket. I couldn't help myself. Addicted to Polyvore.
Jacket Love


See by Chloe floral dress, £385
Sweatshirt hoody
Citizens of Humanity skinny jeans, £179
Philosophy di Alberta Ferretti flat leather boots, $518
H M ballerina flat, £7.99
Scarve, $32
Striped scarve, $32
Cozily Yours Coat | Mod Retro Vintage Coats | ModCloth.com, $58
Sharnikya Howard - Stella & Dot Stylist, $79
Megan McDevitt - Stella & Dot Stylist, $49
Jennifer Rosson - Stella & Dot Stylist, $39
Jennifer Rosson - Stella & Dot Stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin