This weekend we packed up our house in Portland, Oregon and made the 750 mile journey to Bozeman, Montana. It's my first time in Montana. It sure is beautiful here. There are mountains, mountains and more mountains all around us. I've already consumed delicious local micro brews and hamburgers galore. This could be dangerous. Joel and I are on a lookout for the perfect place to call home in this lovely state. The next couple weeks might be light on postings as we search for a home and get settled in. Wish us luck in our search.
// map //
Facts about Bozeman, Montana:
1. Bozeman was elected an All-America City in 2001 by the National Civic League
2. There are roughly 37,000 people living in Bozeman.
3. Bozeman is located at an altitude of 4,820 feet
4. Yellowstone National Park is 93 miles to the south of Bozeman.
5. Bozeman is home to Montana State University.