Thursday, May 10, 2012

Color Crush - Friday's Fancies

I couldn't miss participating in Friday's Fancies this week so I'm at a coffee shop using their internet right before they close. Must type quickly. I need to get internet at our new place. Long list of "to-dos". I'll get it them eventually. I hope your week went well and are looking forward to the weekend. I sure am. Here is a fun color crush this week with coral and teal. I love this spring combo. What are your thoughts on these two colors together? Do you dare? Happy Mother's Day weekend.
Color Crush - Friday's Fancies
left: // dress // necklace // coin purse // wedges //
right: // earrings // jeans // top // wedges // 

3 comments:

  1. I always love your "Friday's Fancy" but I especially love this one! This color combo is so cute. Giving me some ideas for a new outfit!

    Flouncesandhubbub.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Megan! I think we have very similar tastes~these colors are amazing and your blog is equally so. I am your newest happy follower. I hope you will visit me as well!
    Enjoy your weekend, Angie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really wish I hadn’t seen this as I really want one now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin