Saturday, June 2, 2012

Wedding Season

It's officially wedding season. Congrats to the lovely Jen & James who were married today. I'm sad I couldn't make it to sunny CA to witness the love and beauty. Congrats. I have another wedding to attend at the end of June. What to wear? It's a difficult question but I've got some ideas. Which of these outfits would you like to wear to a wedding?

Wedding Season


1: // necklace // dress // bracelets // shoes //
2: // earrings // dress // ring // pumps //
3: // earrings // dress // pumps //
4: // dress // necklace // bracelets // wedges //

1 comment:

  1. The information you have provided is very helpful at all, a lot of new things that I get after I read your writing. Khasiat Daun Sirsak untuk Mengobati Kanker Obat Tinea Cruris
    Thank you very much for sharing this information very helpful. :) Obat Gastroenteritis Obat Ejakulasi Dini

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin