Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Adoptable

Searching for adoptable dogs online is a fabulous past-time. I love fluffy, little guys who need a home. I want to take so many home with me. If only my cat liked dogs as much as I do. One day she will have to accept them though. Check out these cute guys that need home.Yes, please.
This is Rex and he's a Terrier/Wire Fox Terrier Mix. Look at his face?!
This is Jazz and he's an English Setter. I have a love for these type of dogs since I grew up with two English Setters. I was looking for some adoptable Portuguese Water Dogs but the selection was slim pickings. Another day.....What kind of dog do you have or want to have? Did you adopt a dog?

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin