Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Montana Summer

Montana's summers are wonderful. I don't have to check the weather every morning to see if it's going to rain. It almost is a guaranteed warm, sunny day. There might be a afternoon thunderstorm but who doesn't love that? There's ample opportunities for recreational outing within a short distance all directions right from town. It's great except for the fact that I know have a long list of summer gear that would be fabulous to own. I tried rock climbing this weekend....want to do that and need some gear. This upcoming weekend, I'll be renting a stand up paddleboard to give it a whirl but it'd be pretty sweet to own a board to use after work during the week. And of course, I need some hiking gear. My tennis shoes just don't cutting it for long hikes. Oh, what to get first....

Recreation

// helmet // carabiner // harness // kayak // SUP // boot // headlamp // camelbak //

1 comment:

  1. This is my first time i visit here. I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog, especially its discussion. From the tons of comments on your articles, I guess I am not the only one having all the leisure here! Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin