Thursday, August 2, 2012

To a T - Friday's Fancies

Hey kids, I've been pretty occupied watching the Olympics. I enjoy a little USA pride during these times. So this week's Friday's Fancies is all about t-shirts. So we're celebrating the end of the work week in Olympic style. I also recommend taking a minute to read this hilarious yet accurate article about America's very own Ryan Lochte. Enjoy. Go USA!

T-Shirt: Olympic Style - Friday's Fancies

// t-shirt // sunglasses // backpack // bangles // jeans // shoes //

5 comments:

  1. great look! & love the olympic theme!

    happy weekend
    xxA
    www.letitbebeautiful.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I had the chance to visit your blog last week but I love this whole look! That tee is perfect for celebrating the Olympics! And I've been out of school for a while but I still wanna rock a backpack! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Good clothes will change a person's mood, since I has a Dress “http://www.zaful.com/s/v-neck-skater-dress/”
    ,I has no time to buy other people’s clothes."

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin