Monday, July 9, 2012

East Coast Dreaming

We arrived back to Montana yesterday after a long day traveling back from Maine. I can't believe how fast our vacation went by. I wish we could have stayed a little longer but it was still a fabulous trip. Maine is such a fantastic place and staying with joel's family is always enjoyable. I can't wait for our net trip back there! Here a few pictures that I captured while on the east coast. Enjoy!
We went sailing for the 4th of July. The weather was pleasant right up until we docked the boat to get find some dinner.
 Wilson modeling his life vest.
 Joel & I out on the water. Yep, my shirt has sail boats on it.
 Right outside the back door was the lake.
 Two good looking boys.
 Lots of cute puppies.
 Matching yellow rain jackets. It started to down pour so it was lucky these were on the boat. I broke my sandals while running in the rain...I still got soaked. But the lightening was beautiful.
 Wilson.
Finn. 
The lovely sailboat, Maia Majesta. 
 Kayaking on the lake with Roxanne.
 Roxanne. Such a sweet girl.
Delicious beer from Maine.
Mal keeping order of the dogs. 
Lobster dinner. So messy but great.
 My sexy captain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin