Monday, October 1, 2012

Naturally Modern

One of my favorite things about Houzz and Pinterest is the ability to visually present patterns. You pin or add photos that catalog your taste. It makes it very apparent of the styles, trends, or items that you gravitate towards. You can see how your style matures and changes over time. For myself, my style has become more clean line, masculine, natural, and simpler. I think it's partly due to my array of jobs in the interior design industry that have shown high style. And partly due to my boyfriend and matching his design needs as well. Right now, I'd categorize my interior/design style as Naturally Modern. So where is your interior/design style now?

1 comment:

  1. Great post! Love the Feldman Architecture photo. Gorgeous. We love the Naturally Modern aesthetic as well. You might like some of our photos too - check out our website at http://www.naturallymodern.com and our Pinterest Boards at http://pinterest.com/nmodern/.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin