Monday, October 1, 2012

crisp fall

I'm back and hopefully there was someone else besides my mom that missed me during my brief hiatus. First off, I'd like to point out the obvious...it's October. This blows my mind a little bit. Hopefully, the first day of this glorious month treated you well. Mine was pretty fabulous. 

1. My boyfriend is in town today and doesn't leave for traveling until tomorrow. A Monday together. wahoo. 
2. Stella & Dot just released their holiday collection. It's pretty fabulous. They've introduced scarves this season which makes me giddy. It's getting cold here and I'm VERY excited to wear all my scarves. Now I can't decide which one from Stella & Dot to add to my collection. Suggestions?
3. The video below. It's adorable and has some clever ways to tie your scarves. So embrace fall and start wearing your layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin