Sunday, February 6, 2011

Cove Street

Today, I would like to introduce Katie from Cove Street blog. She is a new discovery of mine. She has some great posts on her home projects and inspirations. She also happens to be a mother of three boys (jeez, best wishes). And now for "three things that make you smile" brought to you by Katie....
My son's nursery. Its just calm and relaxing, I love being in there.
This bedroom from Lonny Magazine. Love the colors, how can it not make you smile?
These faces. My boys being silly at my brother's wedding. The memory for sure puts a smile on my face.


Thanks Katie for your post. I also blogged about that room from Lonny too.

1 comment:

  1. THAT lamp is killing me. really, need to have it. STAT.
    hunky is super annoyed with the amount of time i troll the internet, shops, neighbors' trash looking for said lamp.

    fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin