Saturday, February 19, 2011

Saturday Adventure

It is sunny in Portland. Weird, I know. My boyfriend and I just rented a tandem bike and cruised around the river. We forgot to take a picture of our beautiful red tandem bike but he was a real winner. Yeah, for fun times and sunny weather. Here is a picture Joel snapped while cruising along.....(yeah, we are awesome)
I was the most stylish biker. Cute flats, leggings, shirt dress, scarf, and awesome new camel jacket. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.

4 comments:

  1. how fun!! we have your weather! home on the couch in the rain all day playing with my new iphone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to try tandem biking! You two look like you're having a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New to your blog - love it! I'm originally from Portland.

    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin