Friday, April 22, 2011

Sunny fabric

I had some fun yesterday at work. I was in charge of pulling together different fabric color board options for our client's home in Arizona. We focused on indoor/outdoor fabric and kid friendly. Our client isn't afraid of color so I was able to really have fun with some fun loving color. Do you have a favorite fabric grouping? We used mainly Trina Turk for F. Schumacher, Place Textiles, Glant fabric, Holly Hunt and Perennials Outdoor Fabric.

Black, Gray and Teal...
Multi Colored Fun...
Floral, Pink and Tan...
Orange and Red...
Shades of Green...
Which set is your favorite?!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love all of them! Its so hard to choose! I like the multi colored fun and floral pink and tan the best, If I had to choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral, pink and tan. Nice combination of organic and geometric patterns.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin