Wednesday, July 27, 2011

In the details

I am not a photographer. I wish. I take pictures on my phone. Yeah, it's bad. My crappy real camera doesn't take pictures much better anyways. It is also really hard to photograph interiors. Or maybe it's just me. Probably just me. I decided to snap a few detail photos from my phone of our new place. Enjoy.

Maybe someone with photography skills will come to my house one day so you can fully enjoy its greatness. Or we can be friends and you can visit me.
A classy bar. But we normally go to the refrigerator and grab a beer.
Everyone needs some Schumacher fabric in their lives.
A stylist yet practical coffee table tray.
Pillows in the bedroom. Humm, more Schumacher fabric too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin