Monday, August 22, 2011

Coral

I've looked at my fair share of wedding photography (blog addiction to anything pretty) but this wedding takes the cake. Okay, that was a terrible joke. Cross that out. Seriously though, this just may be the most beautiful wedding I've spotted. I'm proud to say that it took place in Oregon too. We do have style here...see! What do you think? One of you favorites as well? Link me to your favorite wedding photos so I can see what you love.
colorful, sophisticated, open fields, casual chic, hint of rustic, simple, understated but beautiful. These are the lovely things I think of when I see this wedding.

Check out more picture here via Jill Thomas Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely day!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin